All 20 art Reviews

The Wandering Castle The Wandering Castle

this draws back fantastically like one of those model landscapes with trains! :) and I arise with questions of the floating temple :)

Pathway Pathway

My eyes really draw to the sky :) dude if you ever need some characters or creatures I would love to help populate your imagination :) I'm trying to create a world now for a mini-graphic novel I'm doing!!

Temple Temple

wow I really like this :) good job... haha I wish I knew computer programs better!

Discrimination Discrimination

i had no idea this had a message about what you describe in the comments. still without knowing that i really like this piece, great job PAL :)

PAL1234567891 responds:

I try to be more obvious next time. :/ Thanks by the way. :)

Loki Loki

the cool blue zings amidst the reds! the tiger poses in the hot sun! this is beautiful... the paint texture and swirls are a delicacy to spot out and add such a foreign and extic feel to the whole image overall! great job zidda! :)

iziningishzidda responds:

Thanks alot!

Freedom (practice) Freedom (practice)

wow... WOW. just wow. this is almost distorted to me but its soo lovely! :) really great job and I like the title as well makes me free :)

Untitled Untitled

I feel the peacock feathers are out of place and the creatures just dont mesh well with the whole image. HOWEVER! the sun has a wonderful quality and the textures of the cool rock splash well against the warm skies! great job! :)

PAL1234567891 responds:

Than you. :) I know I used too dark colours for the dragons, so they don't really stand out from the environment.

Marathon Runner Marathon Runner

THIS MADE ME LOL LIKE LAUGH OUT LOUD! :) great job!

Choose your Character! Choose your Character!

DAVY JONES ON THE CUSTARD CREAM :D

JJCripps1996 responds:

Unfortunately, he's actually the main antagonist of "Bananageddon!" with his evil plan to take over the Earth! Whilst floating on a giant custard cream :D And is non playable :(
or maybe he IS?! Who knows!

FIGHT!! FIGHT!!

HELLO JJCRIPPS! dude I love your robots, they remind me of peanuts but more cutsy in a roboty way :0)

JJCripps1996 responds:

Haha Thank you! I rather like drawing robots, I prefer to draw them than anything else, my notebook is full of robots due to a huge amount of boredom from college.